The objective is to send data from a Google Sheet to an Excel stored in Google Drives as well. During the process of connecting, you will be able to choose the worksheet inside the source Excel file that you want to send to your Google Sheet.
Please follow these instructions on how to create a connection and ensure that you are choosing the correct Excel source as well as your desired destination Excel file.
Remember that both of these need to be stored on Google Drive. Please see this article on how to use Sheetgo with local files.
Sheetgo is a powerful tool to help you in your daily tasks. Here is our guide to help you transfer your data (Google Sheets, Excel, Open Office, CSV, TSV) to Excel.
Create a connection with Sheetgo's web app
- Create a blank new workflow or select an existing workflow from your list
- Click to "Create a connection" or in the + button on the top right
- In the "Data Source" step, click to "Select" the file that you will transfer data. After adding the 1st file, you can click to "Add more" and consolidate the sources into a master sheet
- In the Data destination step, click to "Change Destination" and select where you want to send the data from the source.
- Click on "Save the connection."
- Click on "View workflow."
- Double click on the Destination spreadsheet icon to find the transferred data
note: Web-APP is the only place where you can do this data transfer. It's is because our add-on considers the working spreadsheet as a destination.