You can create connections using Sheetgo's Add-on or in the Webapp. Learn more about connections.
You can create connections by:
- Add-on: when transferring data to Google Sheets, and working in a spreadsheet level, like designing a dashboard, and experimenting with the data.
- Webapp: when transferring data to excel files, creating or expanding workflows and to manage them.
Create a connection with the Sheetgo add-on
- Launch Sheetgo: Open a Google Sheet → Add-ons → Sheetgo → Start
- Click on the + button → Import data
- Click on "Select file (Data source)." This is the file you will transfer data. You can select it by searching in your Drive, or you can upload a file to your Drive by clicking to 'Upload files'
- Click on "Save connection."
- Add the connection to a "Workflow."
In the spreadsheet, find the new tab created by Sheetgo with the transferred data. You can identify it by a lock and a green color. It will have the same name as the connection listed on Sheetgo.
Create a connection with Sheetgo's web app
- Create a blank new workflow or select an existing workflow from your list
- Click to "Create a connection" or in the + button on the top right
- In the "Data Source" step, click to select the file that you will transfer data. After adding the 1st file, you can click to Add more and consolidate the sources into a master sheet
- In the "Data destination" step, click to Change destination, and select where you want to send the data from the source.
- Click on "Save the connection."
- Click on "View workflow."
- Double click on the destination spreadsheet icon to find the transferred data
In the spreadsheet, find the new tab created by Sheetgo with the transferred data. You can identify it for the lock and a green color. It will have the same name as the connection listed in Sheetgo.