Sheetgo EXPORT feature allows you to send data from the current Google Sheets you're working on into another Spreadsheet (Google Sheet, Excel, or CSV file (stored on Google Drive).
- Install the Sheetgo Google Sheets Add-on
- Open the Google Sheet from which you want to "Export Data."
- From the menu, select Add-ons → Sheetgo → "Start."
- Mouse over the green plus sign and choose "Export Data" (arrow up)
- Choose the tab from the current Google Sheet that you wish to export
- Choose the destination Google Sheet or Excel file where you want Sheetgo to create a tab that holds the data chosen in step 5
Save the connection to export data from your current Google Sheet to the selected destination spreadsheet.