With files larger than 5 MB you may run into issues connecting as they are not officially supported by Google Drive. A workaround is to store this Excel file on OneDrive and then use Sheetgo to connect from OneDrive as the source to a Google Sheet document on Google Drive as the destination.
Articles in this section
- How can I use Sheetgo to merge data from two or more sheets into a single sheet?
- Transfer specific rows
- After making the payment, how do I start to use my license?
- What is the duration of the license? Is there an expiration date?
- How can I get more updates? How can I get more free updates?
- Can Sheetgo access my data?
- Can I lock imported sheets?
- Help me, Sheetgo fails to work!
- What are all the features of Sheetgo?
- How do I manually run a connection?