There is no concrete file size limit. However, your Excel file cannot exceed two million cells. Otherwise, Sheetgo will not be able to connect to the Excel file because of Google Sheet's limit of 2 million cells inside a single Google Sheets document.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet