If you want to connect to an Excel file, then pay close attention to the displayed icon of the files. Excel files use a distinct icon that is different from Google Sheets documents. Only if an Excel file uses the icon shown below, Sheetgo will be able to connect to it. You can find out which icon the file(s) use by searching for them directly inside drive.google.com.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I structure my data?
- How do I use a custom filter view?
- How can I import formulas?
- How do I skip a header row using query?
- How do I stop and disable a connection?