If you want to connect to an Excel file, then pay close attention to the displayed icon of the files. Excel files use a distinct icon that is different from Google Sheets documents. Only if an Excel file uses the icon shown below, Sheetgo will be able to connect to it. You can find out which icon the file(s) use by searching for them directly inside drive.google.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I add a sheet to an existing consolidate?
- How can I get help to customize my template?
- Where can I see some practical examples what to do with Sheetgo?
- How can I import a sheet and add my own additional information to it?
- How can other users run my connection?
- How can I add a timestamp column to a connection to show the time of the update?
- How do I use the sales leads template?