How do I create a connection?
- Start Sheetgo: Go to the Add-ons menu at the top and click on "Sheetgo","Start"
- If Sheetgo is open, click on the green plus sign in the right corner
- Click on "Connection"
- Search the title of your file and click on it.
- Select your spreadsheet: scroll down and click on "connect"
- If you see the checkmark, the connection is finish
7. For transferring data you have to click
How do I create more connections?
To create more connections, open Sheetgo and test the connection types you haven't used yet. The more connections you create, the more interlinked your spreadsheets are. Over time, you create neural networks of data. We measure those with an internally developed metric called the Linktelligence Quote (LQ). We will contact you once you become eligible to participate in the Sheetgo LQ Laboratory.
How do I delete a connection?
- Click on the little box on the right side in your spreadsheet
- Select the three points at the right corner.