Sheetgo creates a new sheet to not overwrite any of your other sheets containing data. The newly created sheet is underlined green and locked. It is managed by Sheetgo. Every time the connection associated with this sheet is run, the sheet is being refreshed. Therefore you shall not modify this sheet.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I create a connection?
- How can I transfer data between Excel files?
- How can I use Sheetgo on my mobile device?
- How does Sheetgo work for education?
- How do I use Scan Sheets to search my Google Drive for redundant and obsolete spreadsheets?