Right now you can only update with a time-based trigger. But it sounds like a cool idea to run a connection if another spreadsheet is changing. To request this feature, upvote this article. Thanks!
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I create a connection?
- How can I transfer data between Excel files?
- How can I use Sheetgo on my mobile device?
- How does Sheetgo work for education?
- How do I use Scan Sheets to search my Google Drive for redundant and obsolete spreadsheets?