Open Sheetgo and create a new Connect connection. Search for your Excel file on Google Drive and select the sheet inside this Excel file that you want to import into your current Google Sheets document. If your Excel file is not yet located on Google Drive, you have to upload it first. To upload a file to Google Drive, either perform this manually or use the Google Drive desktop application to synchronize your Google Drive with a local folder.
Articles in this section
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I add a sheet to an existing consolidate?
- How can I get help to customize my template?
- Where can I see some practical examples what to do with Sheetgo?
- How can I import a sheet and add my own additional information to it?
- How can other users run my connection?
- How can I add a timestamp column to a connection to show the time of the update?
- How do I use the sales leads template?