Open Sheetgo and create a new Connect connection. Search for your Excel file on Google Drive and select the sheet inside this Excel file that you want to import into your current Google Sheets document. If your Excel file is not yet located on Google Drive, you have to upload it first. To upload a file to Google Drive, either perform this manually or use the Google Drive desktop application to synchronize your Google Drive with a local folder.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I structure my data?
- How do I use a custom filter view?
- How can I import formulas?
- How do I skip a header row using query?