If you want to import Excel files from your local Desktop into your Google Sheets, you have to synchronize them with your Google Drive. We recommend you use the following software to synchronize your Google Drive Cloud with your local Desktop folder:
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet