If you want to import Excel or CSV files from your local Desktop into your Google Sheets, you have to synchronize them with your Google Drive or OneDrive. We recommend you use the following software to synchronize your Google Drive Cloud / OneDrive cloud with your local Desktop folder:
Articles in this section
- How can I use Sheetgo to merge data from two or more sheets into a single sheet?
- Transfer specific rows
- After making the payment, how do I start to use my license?
- What is the duration of the license? Is there an expiration date?
- How can I get more updates? How can I get more free updates?
- Can Sheetgo access my data?
- Can I lock imported sheets?
- Help me, Sheetgo fails to work!
- What are all the features of Sheetgo?
- How do I manually run a connection?