Actually, Sheetgo has not a mobile application available in Play Store or App Store. But there's a way to install the Web Platform into your smartphone and have the Sheetgo on your smartphone Home screen for quick access. Below the instructions:
|The instructions are about how to add Sheetgo into your smartphone Android. If you have a smartphone with another system, try to follow the instructions and comment at the end of the article if it works or not.|
1. On your smartphone, open the Chrome browser, and access the Sheetgo web platform. Tap the Chrome menu symbol in the top right hand on your screen.
2. Tap on the option "Add to Home screen".
3. Will open a dialog box asking to confirm the item name to be inserted on your Home screen. Maintain the name "Sheetgo" and tap on "ADD".
4. Will appear a Sheetgo icon at your Home screen. You can move this icon to anywhere where it works best for you.
5. Now test by tapping on the icon. The appearance and the operation will be like an installed application. The Sheetgo web platform is ready to be accessed by a mobile device and all your functions and pages will work perfectly.