- Start Sheetgo by going to the Add-ons menu at the top and click on "Sheetgo" > "Start"
- Once the sidebar is open, mouse over the green plus sign
- Choose "Import" by clicking on the arrow down
- Choose from one of our connection types Connect, Consolidate or Append
- Search for the name of your spreadsheet in Google Drive
- From this spreadsheet, choose the sheet that holds the data you want to connect to
- You may want to adjust some optional settings such as automatic updates
- Click connect to finalise the connection
Now, Sheetgo will automatically perform the first update of your connection. A green arrow will tell you if the connection succeeded.