Manual connections don't need to be stopped or disabled because, by definition, they only run whenever you update them manually. To stop and disable automatic connections, please click on the connection card, click on the pencil icon, go to the section automatic updates and pull the switch to disable automatic updates for this particular connection.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet