Manual connections don't need to be stopped or disabled because, by definition, they only run whenever you update them manually. To stop and disable automatic connections, please click on the connection card, click on the pencil icon, go to the section automatic updates and pull the switch to disable automatic updates for this particular connection.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I structure my data?
- How do I use a custom filter view?
- How can I import formulas?
- How do I skip a header row using query?
- How do I stop and disable a connection?