To edit a connection, please first click on the connection name to expand the card. Then you should see a pencil icon. Click on the pencil icon to edit the connection. Here you can change the name of the connection, apply a filter or switch on/off automatic updates.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet