This means that you set an automatic update schedule but your connections don't update automatically. Please try to reset your triggers and see if that solves your problem. To reset your triggers:
- please click on the Sheetgo logo in the sidebar.
- Next, press Shift + F2 to open a popup.
- Choose to only reset the current triggers if only your current spreadsheet is affected.
- Confirm by clicking on OK.
- Next, run your failed connections manually to recreate your triggers.
- Wait and see if your automatic updates are now working.
Special attention to Mac users. You have to specifically enable your F2 key in your settings. A special thanks to Luther from rent2own.com.mm who provided the following helpful screenshots.