Sheetgo currently only supports connecting to files that are hosted in Google Drive. However, there are two popular services that may help you to transfer your online hosted files into Google Drive. These are Zapier and IFTTT. Use one of those to transfer your files over to Google Drive. Once in Google Drive, Sheetgo is able to connect to them.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet