You can select spreadsheets from your Google Drive. To select a spreadsheet, either use the search bar at the top or press the button "Search in Drive" to open the advanced search dialogue. Without a search, the add-on will display the most recent spreadsheets found in your Google Drive.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I structure my data?
- How do I use a custom filter view?
- How can I import formulas?
- How do I skip a header row using query?