You can select spreadsheets from your Google Drive. To select a spreadsheet, either use the search bar at the top or press the button "Search in Drive" to open the advanced search dialogue. Without a search, the add-on will display the most recent spreadsheets found in your Google Drive.
Articles in this section
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I add a sheet to an existing consolidate?
- How can I get help to customize my template?
- Where can I see some practical examples what to do with Sheetgo?
- How can I import a sheet and add my own additional information to it?
- How can other users run my connection?
- How can I add a timestamp column to a connection to show the time of the update?
- How do I use the sales leads template?