You can select spreadsheets from your Google Drive. To select a spreadsheet, either use the search bar at the top or press the button "Search in Drive" to open the advanced search dialogue. Without a search, the add-on will display the most recent spreadsheets found in your Google Drive.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet