When you create a new connection, you can define whether or not to notify the spreadsheet owner. You can find this option at the bottom of the connection creation screen. Before clicking on connection, you can switch the toggle to disable or enable the notification. Please note that this feature can only be turned off for paid users.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet