When you create a new connection, you can define whether or not to notify the spreadsheet owner. You can find this option at the bottom of the connection creation screen. Before clicking on connection, you can switch the toggle to disable or enable the notification. Please note that this feature can only be turned off for paid users.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I structure my data?
- How do I use a custom filter view?
- How can I import formulas?
- How do I skip a header row using query?
- How do I stop and disable a connection?