To consolidate all sheets from the same spreadsheet, go to Import > Consolidate. Then select "Sheet by Sheet". Search for the spreadsheet that has all your sheets. Add the first source sheet to the consolidate. Repeat this process until you have added all your sheets from this spreadsheet.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet