An update is used to execute a connection. By running a connection, your latest dataset is transferred between your connected spreadsheets. Each time you run a connection manually or automatically, one update is used that counts against your monthly quota. You can see your quota in the sidebar menu.
Articles in this section
- How can I use Sheetgo to merge data from two or more sheets into a single sheet?
- Transfer specific rows
- What payment methods are used and how can I pay?
- After making the payment, how do I start to use my license?
- What is the duration of the license? Is there an expiration date?
- How can I get more updates? How can I get more free updates?
- How does Sheetgo count updates?
- Can Sheetgo access my data?
- Can I lock imported sheets?
- Help me, Sheetgo fails to work!