An update is used to execute a connection. By running a connection, your latest dataset is transferred between your connected spreadsheets. Each time you run a connection manually or automatically, one update is used that counts against your monthly quota. You can see your quota in the sidebar menu.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see how many free updates I have left?
- Where do I find my account settings?
- Questions about Sheetgo Free
- How do I optimize the use of my free account?
- How can I help Sheetgo?
- Why are so many permissions required to install the add-on?
- How do I join Sheetgo Beta?
- How do I check my account?
- How to calculate Sheetgo for Teams discount?
- Sheetgo for non-profits Program