If you are getting an "authorization required" message, please check if you have access to the connected sheet. Moreover, if you are using filter or query, we ask for permission once to run those in your name. You should be prompted with a message that asks you for authorization. Please accept the authorization for the query to execute.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have one of these errors?
- Send feedback
- Chrome guest profile
- Chrome profiles
- List of error messages
- How can I recognize a heavy spreadsheet?
- Automatic updates are not working
- How do I find the spreadsheet ID?
- Dates in the destination are different from the source
- What can I do if my automatic updates change dates by one day?