Sheetgo can become slow if you are using it together with large spreadsheets. Although we are constantly working on making Sheetgo run faster and more efficiently, we advise you to check and make sure that your spreadsheets are not approaching the maximum cell limit of 2 million cells.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet