Sheetgo can become slow if you are using it together with large spreadsheets. Although we are constantly working on making Sheetgo run faster and more efficiently, we advise you to check and make sure that your spreadsheets are not approaching the maximum cell limit of 2 million cells.
Articles in this section
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I add a sheet to an existing consolidate?
- How can I get help to customize my template?
- Where can I see some practical examples what to do with Sheetgo?
- How can I import a sheet and add my own additional information to it?
- How can other users run my connection?
- How can I add a timestamp column to a connection to show the time of the update?
- How do I use the sales leads template?