Use a condition or query to transfer only specific rows. If you use a condition, it will only transfer the rows that match the condition in a set column. If you use query, you can use the "WHERE" statement to define which rows you want to select. Additionally, you can use "LIMIT" to only transfer a maximum amount of rows and "OFFSET" to skip a set amount of rows, starting from the top.
Articles in this section
- How can I use Sheetgo to merge data from two or more sheets into a single sheet?
- Transfer specific rows
- After making the payment, how do I start to use my license?
- What is the duration of the license? Is there an expiration date?
- How can I get more updates? How can I get more free updates?
- How does Sheetgo count updates?
- Can Sheetgo access my data?
- Can I lock imported sheets?
- Help me, Sheetgo fails to work!
- What are all the features of Sheetgo?