Use a condition or query to transfer only specific rows. If you use a condition, it will only transfer the rows that match the condition in a set column. If you use query, you can use the "WHERE" statement to define which rows you want to select. Additionally, you can use "LIMIT" to only transfer a maximum amount of rows and "OFFSET" to skip a set amount of rows, starting from the top.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet