Yes, Sheetgo can import a sheet from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet needs to be inside a Google Drive folder. Take a look at this video for an overview of connecting to an Excel file.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I create a connection?
- How can I transfer data between Excel files?
- How can I use Sheetgo on my mobile device?
- How does Sheetgo work for education?
- How do I use Scan Sheets to search my Google Drive for redundant and obsolete spreadsheets?