Yes, Sheetgo can import a sheet from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet needs to be inside a Google Drive folder. Take a look at this video for an overview of connecting to an Excel file.
Articles in this section
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- What is the maximum file size of a CSV file?
- How do I add a sheet to an existing consolidate?
- How can I get help to customize my template?
- Where can I see some practical examples what to do with Sheetgo?
- How can I import a sheet and add my own additional information to it?
- How can other users run my connection?
- How can I add a timestamp column to a connection to show the time of the update?
- How do I use the sales leads template?