The main problem why Sheetgo fails to work is due to the size and complexity of a spreadsheet. If you see the following loading bar, then this is an indicator that your spreadsheet is too heavy. You have to simplify your spreadsheet first, for Sheetgo to work properly.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have an error?
- How to troubleshoot using Loom?
- I received the error "Something went wrong, we could not validate your subscription"
- How can I check if there are any errors in Chrome?
- How do I count the number of cells used?
- I had bonus updates but now they are gone?
- How do I remove data validation if my connection fails?
- How can I do a phone call to get help and support?
- How can I solve the access denied error?
- I am getting the error message "No quotas" left, what does it mean?