The main problem why Sheetgo fails to work is due to the size and complexity of a spreadsheet. If you see the following loading bar, then this is an indicator that your spreadsheet is too heavy. You have to simplify your spreadsheet first, for Sheetgo to work properly.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have one of these errors?
- How can I send you feedback if my connection is not working?
- Automatic updates are not working
- How do I find the spreadsheet ID?
- Dates in the destination are different from the source
- What can I do if my automatic updates change dates by one day?
- How to troubleshoot using Loom?
- I received the error "Something went wrong, we could not validate your subscription"
- How can I check if there are any errors in Chrome?
- How do I count the number of cells used?