Sheetgo updates in the background automatically whenever you open a spreadsheet. Thus please make sure to reload those Google Sheets spreadsheet(s) that use Sheetgo occasionally.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet