Google Sheets has a built-in "Import" function. This function allows you to manually import files of the type Microsoft Excel or CSV into a sheet or spreadsheet. Sheetgo provides more advanced import features such as automating and scheduling imports as well as preserving older imports upon newer imports.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet