Sheetgo does not yet support the import of specific cells but only entire sheet(s). However, this feature is on our roadmap for future releases. You can work around this current limitation by creating a new sheet in each spreadsheet document with just the cells you want to import.
Articles in this section
- How can I exclude or skip the first X amount of rows?
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- How do I consolidate or merge sheets?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- How do I create a connection?
- How can I transfer data between Excel files?
- How can I use Sheetgo on my mobile device?
- How does Sheetgo work for education?
- How do I use Scan Sheets to search my Google Drive for redundant and obsolete spreadsheets?