Sheetgo does not yet support the import of specific cells but only entire sheet(s). However, this feature is on our roadmap for future releases. You can work around this current limitation by creating a new sheet in each spreadsheet document with just the cells you want to import.
Articles in this section
- Skip or exclude header rows on transfer
- Why does Sheetgo create a new sheet when I import data?
- How do I use the inventory management template?
- What is Consolidate?
- New to Sheetgo? Please read this!
- Transfer specific cell ranges
- Transfer specific columns
- File identifiers
- Create multiple connections from spreadsheet list
- Add a new column to the sales rep source sheet