1. Problem: I have multiple similar databases (e.g., schools, franchises, employee info, sales leads)
- Feature Used: Consolidate all sheets that have the same name from all spreadsheets inside a folder
- Feature Used: Consolidate several dozen similar sheets into a single sheet
- Feature Used: Consolidate all sheets into one sheet inside the same spreadsheet
- Use case / Example : uncommon schools consolidate HR data
2. Problem: I need to transfer data from one spreadsheet to another
- Feature Used: Clone one sheet from a spreadsheet onto another using Connect
3. Problem: I need to transfer a subset of data from one spreadsheet to another
- Feature Used: Select a range from a sheet and send this range to another spreadsheet
4. Problem: I need to create a historic record of a variable that changes daily
- Feature Used: Append your latest data from a sheet to another sheet
5. Problem: I need to share my data with someone else
- Feature Used: Select data and export it to another person on his or her spreadsheet
6. Problem: I have a database and I need to share a unique subset of data with various stakeholders.
- Feature Used: Export and filter data to send select data sets to stakeholders
7. Problem: I want to import data from another spreadsheet and make changes or comment on them
- Feature Used: Connect and import from a source to a destination. Create a separate sheet on which you use the ARRAYFORMULA to transfer the columns from the synced destination sheet to the helper sheet and make changes to the columns next to the transferred ones.
8. Problem: I want to export my spreadsheet from Google Drive to OneDrive
- Feature Used: Select your source sheet from Google Drive and connect to OneDrive to send your data to a destination spreadsheet there.
9. Problem: I am getting a daily CSV report which I want to consolidate in a master spreadsheet
- Feature Used: Every day, add your CSV report into a Google Drive folder and use consolidate from folder and automatic updates to automatically consolidate all your CSV reports into a single master sheet.
10. Problem: I have an Excel file with macros that I want to transform into a Google Sheet.
- Feature Used: Connect and import your Excel file with macros into a Google Sheet. Your macros are processed in Excel and then imported by Sheetgo.
11. Problem: I need to finish my monthly reporting and consolidate all information from my team.
- Feature Used: Use consolidate to connect to all sheets from your team and merge them all into a single master sheet that you can use to base your reporting on.
12. Problem: My Google Sheet is very slow
- Feature Used: Connect your heavy sheet to a blank new working sheet and only transfer the data there that you currently need to work on.
13. Problem: IMPORTRANGE makes my spreadsheet very heavy and slow
- Feature Used: Connect and import your sheet the same way you would with IMPORTRANGE but schedule your imports to run in the background whenever you are not actively working on your spreadsheet.