By default, Sheetgo only transfers the raw data from the source spreadsheet into the destination spreadsheet. This behavior is done to keep data transfer as fast as possible.
- Open your Google Sheets sidebar Add-on or access the Web App interface
- If you are on the web app interface, from the left main menu click on "Workflows"
- Select the desired "Workflow"
- Click to "Manage Workflow"
- For the specified connection, click on the three dots next to the arrow and select the edit connection option
- Scroll down to step (3) "Settings"
- Select Settings and click the checkbox "Enable transfer formatting"
- "Save your changes" and update your connection to start the transfer of filtered data
Please note: Formatting transfer will double the time required to transfer data and it's not advisable if the source or destination spreadsheet is heavy.
The following attributes can be transferred from a Google Sheet to another Google Sheet (not Excel, not CSV!) using Connect and Append (not Consolidate, not Filter/Query!).
- Font Color
- Font Size
- Merged Cells
- Frozen Rows
- Hidden Rows
- Background color
- Date format
- Number Currency