Naming Connections is a important way to make your Data workflow organized. As a standard, Sheetgo gives each connection a name in the tab that was created. By doing this process, you can avoid any additional configuration steps.
- Open your Google Sheets sidebar Add-on or access the Web App interface
- If you are in the web app interface, in the left main menu click on "Workflows"
- Select the desired "Workflow"
- Click to "Manage Workflow"
- For the specified connection, click on the three dots next to the arrow and select the edit connection option
- Scroll down to step (3) "Settings"
- Select "Connection Name", click and write a name
- "Save your changes" and update your connection to apply the changes