Naming Connections is a vital way to make your Data workflow organized. As a standard, Sheetgo name each connection in the tab. By doing this process, you can avoid any additional configuration steps.
- Open your Google Sheets sidebar Add-on or access the Web App interface
- If you are in the web app interface, in the left main menu, click on "Workflows."
- Select the desired "Workflow."
- Click to "Manage Workflow"
- For the specified connection, click on the three dots next to the arrow and select the edit connection option
- Scroll down to step (3) "Settings."
- Select "Connection Name," click and write a name
- "Save your changes" and update your connection to apply the changes