A connection in Sheetgo is created any time you connect 2 or more spreadsheets to transfer data from source(s) to a destination.
With Sheetgo you can connect Google Sheets, Excel, CSV, TSV, and ODS files stored in Google Drive.
- Click on the green plus icon named "Create Workflow" in your Add-on or Web App on the top left corner.
- Click in "Blank Workflow".
- Name your Workflow.
- Click to "Create Connection".
- Select the "Data source" which is the source spreadsheet from where you want to transfer data from. Click on "Upload Files" icon Then select the sheet (tab) from that spreadsheet that you want to transfer.
- Select the "Data destination" which is the spreadsheet to which data form the data source will be transferred to. On add-on, by default the data destination is the Google Sheet that you are currently using.
- Save your Workflow Connection to begin the data transfer.